200-hour Teacher Training
Foundational training in Adaptive Hatha Flow, preparing you to teach a wide range of classes and students.
Options for virtual learning with plenty of individual support or in-person training with our partner studios.
300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Advanced training for anyone who has completed a 200-hour training. Find your niche and hone your skills.
Options for timeline and areas of focus help you get the training for the career you want.
Highly personalized individual study with one of our master teachers to help you improve your skills and gain knowledge you need.
Included in our 300-hour training, or an option for independent study.
Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Specialized course in teaching with the aerial yoga hammock. Learn how this dynamic style can be used as an adaptive or challenging practice.
60-hour course eligible for credit in our 300-hour program.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training
Prenatal, postpartum and reproductive health comprehensive training. Learn how to support students at any stage in their life.
85 hours count towards a Yoga Alliance prenatal certification, and 20 hours are eligible for continuing education or our 300-hour program.
- Sun, Jul 10Laurel Grace YogaJul 10, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMLaurel Grace Yoga, 139 N Castell Ave Suite 500, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USAJoin us for a workshop on different modalities of movement that you can bring into your yoga classes. Inspired by dance, somatic movement, and other types of movement, Lauren will guide you through practices that will breathe creativity into your practice and teaching.
- Sat, Jul 16CiboloJul 16, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PMCibolo, 203 Rawe Ave, Cibolo, TX 78108, USAStudy the beauty of fascia, the multi-faceted connective tissue that has been long overlooked, yet plays a vital role in the structure, movement, and communication in our bodies. Learn the latest information on this fascinating tissue and how we can utilize and impact it in yoga practice.
- Fri, Jul 29Live Virtual WorkshopJul 29, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMLive Virtual WorkshopFind your voice as a teacher and learn how to communicate more effectively with your students in this 3-hour dynamic workshop. Through brief lecture, group discussion, and personal reflection, we will explore the many ways that our language and tone affect how we lead.
- Sun, Jul 31Laurel Grace YogaJul 31, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMLaurel Grace Yoga, 139 N Castell Ave Suite 500, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USALearn how to incorporate working with the chakra system into your teaching. In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to create practices that can help students tune into their subtle body and promote well-being and balance through their whole system.
- Sun, Aug 21Virtual Workshop
- Sun, Aug 21New Braunfels
- Sun, Jun 26CiboloJun 26, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMCibolo, 203 Rawe Ave, Cibolo, TX 78108, USABegin this unique training workshop with a practice to learn several pranayama techniques, each designed to have a particular effect on the body’s systems. Following this practice, join your teacher in discussion how to create and teach these practices in your own classes and workshops.